WEDNESDAY | 47th PFF | 14th SEPTEMBER
We invite you to the third day of the 47th Polish Film Festival!
At www.festiwalgdynia.pl you’ll find the festival programme as well as information on accompanying events, meetings and exhibitions.
What’s on the programme for today?
- screenings of films from the Main Competition:
Apokawixa, directed by: Xawery Żuławski
Broad Peak, directed by: Leszek Dawid + press conference
Brigitte Bardot Forever, directed by: Lech Majewski + press conference
Bread and Salt, directed by: Damian Kocur
Silent Land, directed by: Aga Woszczyńska
Fools, directed by: Tomasz Wasilewski + press conference
Infinite Storm, directed by: Małgorzata Szumowska
EO, directed by: Jerzy Skolimowski
Johnny, directed by: Daniel Jaroszek
Woman on the Roof, directed by: Anna Jadowska
Young Eagles, directed by: Krzysztof Łukaszewicz
Below the Surface, directed by: Jacek Bławut
Shreds, directed by: Beata Dzianowicz
Backwards, directed by: Jacek Lusiński
Dad, directed by: Anna Maliszewska
The Wedding Day, directed by: Wojciech Smarzowski + press conference
Splinter, directed by: Grzegorz Mołda
- screenings of all films from the Microbudget Film Competition
- screenings of all films from the Short Film Competition
- Gdynia Industry
- Polonica: Anatolian Leopard, directed by: Emre Kayiş + meeting
- Special screening: The Perfect Number, directed by: Krzysztof Zanussi + meeting with the director
- Missing PFF – screenings of:
FORT 13, directed by Grzegorz Królikiewicz / before the screening an introduction by Miłosz Stelmach
AN UNEVENTFUL STORY, directed by: Wojciech Jerzy Has / after the screening a meeting with Grzegorz Kędzierski and Hanna Mikuć
REVENGE, directed by: Tomasz Zygadło / before the screening an introduction by Miłosz Stelmach
- Films from Gdynia: Homo peregrinus directed by: Andrzej Święch + meeting
- Pure Classics: The Game dir. Jerzy Kawalerowicz
- Krakow Film Festival Catching Waves: The Hamlet Syndrome directed by: Elwira Niewiera and Piotr Rosołowski
- meetings around books: Film polski współcześnie: od głównego nurtu do eksperymentu, ed. Marta Giec, Artur Majer and Agata Tecl-Szubert, W stronę niemożliwego. Zespół Filmowy „Silesia” 1972–1983.
- Gdynia for Children
- Polish Film Institute Awards Ceremony
- TVP Digital Reconstruction Zone
- Conference Cinema Overshadowed by Crisis. Polish Film in the First Half of the 1980s.
- The unveiling of the sculpture by Rafał Olbiński / MARINA YACHT PARK