An accreditation to the 46th Polish Film Festival in Gdynia is a personalised identifier entitling its holder to:
- enter film screenings (prior online seat reservations required) held in:
– Large, New and Chamber Stage of Musical Theatre,
– Helios cinema (Riviera Shopping Centre),
– Gdynia Film Centre;
- receive a Festival packet containing the Festival materials;
- participate in Festival accompanying events, with the exception of closed events with personal invitations required for participation;
- make reservations for press screenings and press conferences (Media accreditation)
- participate in Gdynia Industry events – Media and Industry accreditations. Holders of the Observer accreditation can participate in the events, if there are any seats available.
TYPES OF ACCREDITATION
INDUSTRY ACCREDITATION – granted to representatives of film industry such as producers, distributors, to representatives of film institutions, film events and other individuals who are professionally involved in film industry in Poland or abroad.
INDUSTRY-STUDENT ACCREDITATION – granted to film school students at a promotional price on the basis of a valid student card.
MEDIA ACCREDITATION – granted to representatives of the media (radio, press, television, the Internet) and photojournalists.
OBSERVER ACCREDITATION – granted to individuals who are not professionally involved in film and/or media industries.
SALE OF ACCREDITATIONS is effected at https://system.festiwalgdynia.pl only. To buy an accreditation, you need to choose its type and fill in an online application.
The beginning of sale: 2nd August 2021, 10:00 a.m. Please bear in mind that due to the restrictions introduced, the pool of accreditations is very limited. Accreditations are sold on a first come, first served basis. If the pandemic situation does not get worse, the pool of accreditations will be increased and the sale will be resumed at the beginning of September.
The price of one Media, Industry and Observer accreditation is PLN 400.00.
The price of one Student accreditation is PLN 150.00.
RULES FOR ACCREDITATION SALE
- To purchase an accreditation, choose the right type of accreditation and send your application at: https://system.festiwalgdynia.pl.
- Accreditation application is confirmed by e-mail within 4 days.
- Once the application is accepted, payment for accreditation must be made within 72 hours of application confirmation via the online payment option available on the website (DotPay payment) clicking “My orders” and choosing “Pay”. It is also possible to make payment via online bank transfer to the Organiser’s banking account, upon prior e-mail notification (email@example.com).
- Accreditation purchase is confirmed by e-mail within 4 days of its booking on the Organiser’s banking account.
- Accreditation is personalised, which means it is issued based on the first name and the last name specified in the application.
- An accreditation may be used only by an individual in whose name the accreditation was issued. Transfer of accreditation to other person results in deduction of 10 points. Should the situation repeat, the organiser reserves the right to withdraw the accreditation.
- To place an accreditation order, all required fields must be filled in and a recent portrait photo of a maximum size of 2 Mb and minimum proportions of 400×400 pixels must be enclosed in PNG, GIF or JPG format. The photo will be used to identify the owner of the accreditation.
- The Organiser reserves the right to terminate accreditation sale at any time without cause.
- The Organiser does not accept returns of purchased accreditations.
COLLECTION OF ACCREDITATION
- Purchased accreditation can be collected only by an individual in whose name it was ordered, upon presentation of an ID card or any other document with a photo.
- Accreditations can be collected at the Festival front desk in the Musical Theatre, pl. Grunwaldzki 1, on:
19th September 2021, 3:00 p.m.–9:00 p.m.
20th–25th September 2021, 8:30 a.m.–9:00 p.m.
- The Festival does not issue duplicates of accreditations. Exceptions are made for justified cases.
RULES FOR ACCREDITATION USE AT THE FESTIVAL
- Each type of accreditation entitles its holder to enter all film screenings held in the Musical Theatre in Gdynia (Large, New and Chamber Stage), in Helios cinema and the Gdynia Film Centre, prior to which the holder is required to make online seat reservations.
- Each type of accreditation is programmed with 34 points (1 point corresponds to 1 film screening).
- An accreditation does not entitle its holder to make seat reservations for the Festival opening and closing ceremonies.
- Only the Media Accreditation entitles its holder to make seat reservations for press screenings.
- An accreditation holder may reserve no more than one seat for a film screening scheduled for a given screening time (the so-called screening block).
- Online seat reservations for film screenings can be made from 7:30 a.m. on the day preceding the screening until the screening time. The first day of the Festival is an exception. Seat reservations can be made from Monday, 20th September, from 7:30 a.m.
- Accreditation is supplied with a bar code for holder’s identification and reservation verification purposes. Permanent staff equipped with bar code readers will work shifts at the entrances to all screening rooms. Additionally, accreditations will be verified upon each entrance to the Theatre.
- Failure to cancel reservation up to 15 minutes prior to screening time and failure to attend a film screening will automatically result in deduction of 4 points from accreditation.