- ORDER YOUR PASS AT: https://system.festiwalgdynia.pl
A pass for the 47th Polish Film Festival in Gdynia is a personalised identifier entitling its holder to enter film screenings held in Helios Cinema in Gdynia, the Gdynia Film Centre and on the New and Chamber Stage of the Musical Theatre.
- Sale of passes will be carried out from 20th July to 10th September 2022 or until the available pool of passes is sold out, via https://system.festiwalgdynia.pl.
- Starting from 11th September 2022, it will be possible to buy passes at festival ticket offices only, in Helios Cinema in Gdynia (Riviera Shopping Centre) provided that the pool is not exhausted.
- A pass costs PLN 280 and it is programmed for 20 points (1 point corresponds to 1 film screening).
- Payment for passes must be effected immediately after the purchase order submission via online payment option available on website (DotPay). Unpaid orders will be cancelled.
- Purchase of a pass is confirmed by e-mail within 4 days of its booking on the Organiser’s banking account.
- A pass is personalised, which means it contains the name and surname of its holder given in the order form.
- To order a pass, all required fields must be filled in and a recent portrait photo of a maximum size of 2 Mb and minimum proportions of 400×400 pixels must be enclosed in PNG, GIF of JPG format. The photo will be used for the pass holder identification.
- The Organiser reserves the right to terminate the sale at any time without cause.
- The Organiser does not accept returns of purchased passes.
RULES FOR PASSES USE:
- Entrance to a film screening will be possible only with prior online seat reservation. Reservations can be made after logging in at https://system.festiwalgdynia.pl.
- Passes do not entitle their holders to enter press screenings and conferences, screenings at the Large Stage of the Musical Theatre nor to make seat reservations for the Festival opening and closing ceremonies.
- The pass holder may make a reservation for no more than one seat for a film screening scheduled for a given screening time. Seat reservations for film screenings can be made from 7:30 a.m. on the day preceding the screening but no later than 15 minutes before the screening time, except for the first day of the Festival, for which reservations can be made from Monday, 12th September 2022, from 7:30 a.m.
- A pass is supplied with a bar code . Staff equipped with bar code readers will work shifts at the entrances to all screening rooms for identification and reservation verification purposes.
- Failure to cancel reservation up to 15 minutes prior to screening time and failure to attend a film screening will result in deduction of 4 points from the pass.
- Please come to the screenings on time.
COLLECTION OF PASSES:
- The purchased pass can be collected only by an individual in whose name it was issued, upon presentation of an ID card or any other document with a photo.
- You can collect your pass on:
- 11th September 2022, between 12:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m.
- 12th–17th September 2022, between 8:30 a.m.– 8:00 p.m.
at the Customer Service Point located in Helios Cinema in the Riviera Shopping Centre (ul. Kazimierza Górskiego 2).
No duplicates of passes will be issued. Transfer of a pass to other person results in deduction of 10 points. Should the situation repeat, the Organiser reserves the right to withdraw the pass.