“AFTERMATH” IN THE MAIN COMPETITION OF THE 37TH GDYNIA FILM FESTIVAL
When the list of films screened in the Main Competition of the Gdynia Film Festival was announced a few weeks ago, the organizers announced that another film may be included in the Main Competition.
It is now known that 14 films will compete for the Golden Lions Award. Two days before the closing of the Festival the film entitled “Aftermath” directed by Władysław Pasikowski joined the competition. This situation is caused by the prolonged period of post-production.
The first screening of “Aftermath” will be held on Friday – May 11 – at 2 p.m. (press screening – available for the audience 15 minutes before the screening).
Full list of films screened in the Main Competition:
1. 80 million, directed by Waldemar Krzystek
2. Man, Chicks Are Just Different, directed by Marek Koterski
3. Shameless, directed by Filip Marczewski
4. Crulic – The Path to Beyond, directed by Anca Damian
5. Women’s Day, directed by Maria Sadowska
6. You Are God, directed by Leszek Dawid
7. My Father’s Bike, directed by Piotr Trzaskalski
8. Manhunt, directed by Marcin Krzyształowicz
9. Aftermath, dir. Władysław Pasikowski
10. Secret, directed by Przemysław Wojcieszek
11. Elles, directed by Małgośka Szumowska
12. Supermarket, directed by Maciej Żak
13. In Darkness, directed by Agnieszka Holland
14. In a Bedroom, directed by Tomasz Wasilewski