Changes to the Visions Apart Competition of the 42nd PFF
We inform that the film “Dziura w głowie” directed by Piotr Subbotko has been withdrawn from the Visions Apart Competition upon request of the producer. Not finishing the film in due time is the reason.
The viewers of the 42nd Polish Film Festival in Gdynia will see seven films in the Visions Apart Competition – the second, next to the Main Competition, section of full-length feature films. There are two debuts and two second films of the director among them. Five films will have their Polish premieres at the Gdynia Festival.
- “Wild Roses”, directed by: Anna Jadowska (premiere)
- “The Invisibles”, directed by: Paweł Sala (second film, premiere)
- “Photon”, directed by: Norman Leto (second film, premiere)
- “Satan Said Dance”, directed by: Katarzyna Rosłaniec
- “Double Trouble”, directed by: Marta Karwowska (debut)
- “Theatrum Magicum”, directed by: Marcin Giżycki (premiere)
- “TodMachine”, directed by: Bogusław Kornaś (debut, premiere)
Films in the Visions Apart Competition fight over the Golden Claw Award, granted “for the courage of form and content”. The 42nd Polish Film Festival in Gdynia will be held from 18th to 23rd September 2017.