In accordance with the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as GDPR), I hereby inform that:
1. Pomeranian Film Foundation in Gdynia, Plac Grunwaldzki 2, 81 – 372 Gdynia, tel. 58 712 22 88, is the Administrator of your personal data;
2. Mateusz Gigiewicz, e-mail: email@example.com, is the Inspector for data protection;
3. Your personal data will be processed in order to achieve communication related to the Polish Film Festival (newsletter) in accordance with Article 6.1.a.
4. Other entities entitled to receive your personal data based on proper regulations and other entities which process your personal data on behalf of the Administrator based on a contract of entrusting the processing of personal data (the so-called processing entities) can be the recipient of your data;
5. Your personal data will not be passed to a third country or any international organization;
6. Your personal data will be maintained until the moment of withdrawal of your consent or until the Administrator of Personal Data determines that they have become outdated;
7. You have the right to access your personal data and to rectify, delete, limit the processing of them, to move them, to object;
8. In the case of processing personal data based on a consent, you are entitled to withdraw the consent at any moment, with no impact on the validity of the processing done based on the consent before it was withdrawn;
In the case of processing personal data for the needs of direct marketing, you have the right to object at any moment against the processing of personal data for the needs of such marketing in such scope in which the processing is related to direct marketing;
10. You have the right to file a complaint to the Chairman of the Personal Data Protection Office when you think that the processing of your personal data breached the GDPR regulations;
11. Your providing of your personal data is voluntary;
12. Your data will not be processed in an automated manner, including the form of profiling.
The message has been created by the Inspector for Data Protection of the Pomeranian Film Foundation in Gdynia.