Invitation to a press conference in Warsaw
We invite everyone to a press conference of the 43rd Polish Film Festival in Gdynia on Monday, 10th September 2018 at 12:00 in Warsaw, Kino Kultura, Krakowskie Przedmieście 21/23.
The conference will be attended by:
- Paweł Lewandowski – State Under-Secretary in the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage
- Radosław Śmigulski – Director of the Polish Film Institute
- Maja Wagner – The Plenipotentiary for Culture of the Mayor of the City of Gdynia
- Wojciech Marczewski – The Chairperson of the Programme Council of the PFF
- Leszek Kopeć – The director of the Festival
After the conference, snacks will be served.