The Audience Award of the 40th Gdynia Film Festival
As soon as tomorrow (14th September), the 40th Gdynia Film Festival begins. As usual, we encourage the Festival audience to participate in a plebiscite for the Audience Award winner. The audience can vote for the films taking part in the Main Competition:
- “11 Minutes”, dir. by Jerzy Skolimowski
- “Anathomy of Evil”, dir. by Jacek Bromski
- “Body”, dir. by Małgorzata Szumowska
- “Chemo”, dir. by Bartek Prokopowicz
- “The Lure”, dir. by Agnieszka Smoczyńska
- “Demon”, dir. by Marcin Wrona
- “The Eccentrics. The Sunny Side of the Street”, dir. by Janusz Majewski
- “Influenza”, dir. by Łukasz Barczyk
- “The Here After”, dir. by Magnus von Horn
- “Karbala”, dir. by Krzysztof Łukaszewicz
- “Summer Solstice”, dir. by Michał Rogalski
- “These Daughters of Mine”, dir. by Kinga Dębska
- “Walpurgis Night”, dir. by Marcin Bortkiewicz
- “New World”, dir. by Elżbieta Benkowska, Łukasz Ostalski, Michał Wawrzecki
- “Strange Heaven”, dir. by Dariusz Gajewski
- “Damaged”, dir. by Filip Bajon
- “A Grain of Truth”, dir. by Borys Lankosz
- “Life Must Go On”, dir. by Maciej Migas
The prize will be awarded by the viewers of the 40th Gdynia Film Festival, who will assign from 1 to 5 points to the films via voting cards received before the screenings.
The voting concerns the screenings of the Main Competition films in the Gdynia Film Centre and Multikino, except for the Saturday screenings maked in the programme as “the last screening”.
The Audience Award in the amount of PLN 15,000 will be given to the director of the winning film.
The Audience Award Rules and Regulations and a template of the voting card are available in the appendices below.