Regulations concerning the sanitary safety of the events of the 46th Polish Film Festival in Gdynia
- General provisions
- These regulations have been drawn up to define the rules of sanitary safety during the 46th Polish Film Festival in Gdynia (hereinafter: Festival), which will be held on 20th-25th September 2021.
- The Producer (hereinafter: Producer) of the Festival is the Pomeranian Film Foundation located in Gdynia, Plac Grunwaldzki 2, 81-372 Gdynia.
- Scope of regulations
- The principles of hygienic and sanitary safety apply to persons attending film screenings/events on the premises of Gdynia Film Centre and staying at other facilities indicated by the Producer of the Festival (hereinafter: festival facilities).
- The introduction of rules for safe handling of participants results from the sanitary regime.
- Health coordinator
- With the safety of persons staying at festival facilities in mind, a person has been appointed as a health coordinator. Their tasks include ensuring that all established procedures are observed and constant contact is maintained with a designated person from the appropriate district sanitary and epidemiological station.
- Event participants are asked to report any violations of these regulations to the Festival staff in order to inform the health coordinator.
4. Ensuring hygiene and sanitary safety for people staying at the festival facilities
- The ability to participate in the events at the festival facilities is permitted provided that:
- the participants will cover their mouth and nose with a mask in accordance with current regulations;
- the Producer will make available to the participants no more than 75% of the number of seats, and in the case of absence of designated seats, a distance of 1.5 m between participants will be maintained.
This obligation does not apply to:
- a viewer who participates in the events with a child under the age of 13;
- a viewer who participates in a show with a person with a disability, a person with a disability certificate, a person with a special needs education certificate or a person who cannot move independently due to their health condition;
- persons residing or living in a shared household.
According to the current regulations, Persons vaccinated against COVID-19 are not included in the limit.
- Persons infected with SARS-CoV-2 virus or persons under obligatory quarantine are not allowed to take part in screenings and events organised during the Festival nor to stay at the festival facilities.
- Festival staff are obliged to follow the guidelines of the relevant sanitary authorities concerning the prevention of the spread of epidemics, including providing all persons present at the festival facilities with the necessary means for disinfection, maintaining cleanliness in the facility at the highest level, and providing all information necessary for the safe use of the facilities.
- Final Provisions
- All persons present at the festival facilities are obliged to acquaint themselves with and to adhere to the rules included in these Regulations.
- A person not adhering to the aforementioned guidelines may be denied entry to festival facilities or asked to leave the facility, even during the screening/event. In such case, the participant of the event is not entitled to any claims against the Festival organisers.
- Staying at the festival facilities is synonymous with the acceptance of these regulations.
- It is recommended to keep up to date with information from the Chief Sanitary Inspector and the Minister of Health, available at gov.pl/web/coronavirus.
- These Regulations shall enter into force on 18th September 2021.