Accreditation for 38. Gdynia Film Festival is a personalized identification card which entitles its holder to:
- enter film screenings held in the Festival Centre situated in the Musical Theatre (no seat reservations required) as well as film screenings in Multikino in Gdynia (prior online seat reservations required) (all types of accreditation),
- receive a Festival’s packet containing the Festival catalogue and other marketing materials (all types of accreditation),
- participate in the Festival accompanying events, with the exception of closed events with personal invitations required for participation (all types of accreditation),
- enter press screenings (media accreditation),
- enter press conferences (industry and media accreditation).
- INDUSTRY ACCREDITATION
Granted to representatives of film industry such as producers, distributors, to representatives of film institutions, film events and other individuals who are professionally involved in film industry in Poland or abroad.
- MEDIA ACCREDITATION
Granted to representatives of mass media (radio, press, television, Internet) as well as press photographers.
- OBSERVER’S ACCREDITATION
Granted to individuals who are not professionally involved in film and/or media industries.
Accreditation applications are submitted online via www.system.festiwalgdynia.pl website until 30 August 2013.The cost of accreditation applied and paid for before 5 August 2013 is PLN 350. After this date the accreditation cost will increase to PLN 400.